AI Engineer III
Mehrere Standorte: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 170344
Position Title: Software Engineer III
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for an AI Engineer to join our team to transform and integrate our models into the workflows of our excellent game teams. You will partner with ML scientists and engineers, and partners from game teams, scaling up our efforts, empower our scientists with more efficient tools, and further our mission to pioneer new applications of AI in game development.
You will report to the Technical Director of AI Engineering and promote the team's AI and ML work with appropriate tools, automation, and development practices, including:
- Close collaboration with AI scientists for model development
- Propose new applications and design new model architectures
- Data acquisition, creation of new training datasets, and improving those pipelines
- Work directly with game teams for requirements, delivery planning, and metrics
- Build demonstrations and presentations of the team's work
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in data science, ML engineering and cloud technologies
- MS in Computer Science, mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience developing customer-facing, production-grade machine learning solutions
- Prototype ideas / solutions, perform essential analysis, and use creative approaches for solving complex problems
- Proficient with Python and ML Frameworks (i.e. PyTorch, Tensorflow)
- Experience tuning, validating, optimizing, visualizing, and debugging models
- Experience gathering requirements, and taking concepts from prototype to production
- Familiarity working with large data systems and cloud computing
- Experience with game development
- Proficient in C++, C#, Docker, Git, Linux, and Windows
- Experience deploying customer-facing solutions on cloud platforms
- Experience automating developer workflows and pipelines
- Familiarity with automated testing and test-driven development
Community / Marketing Title: AI Engineer III
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-30 21:31:45.22
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.