Project Manager, EA Sports (12 Months)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 170342
Position Title: Marketing Producer II
At EA, Our Marketing team includes Global Analytics and Insights (GAI), Global Brand Management (GBM), and Marketing Communications (Marcom).
Marcom creates compelling content and builds healthy player communities. We inspire deep engagement with both our in-game and out-of-game experiences through innovative multi-channel storytelling. We set standards for creative planning, channel development, content production, measurement and optimization, and global distribution – at quality, on time and at scale. We strive to foster a culture of curiosity and trust, which lets us create the most amazing work of our careers.
We are looking for a Milestone Planner (Project Manager) that will enable the EA Sports Marcom Creative teams to work as effectively and efficiently as possible. The Milestone Planner maintains oversight of the operational workflow that provides our teams the proper runway to deliver upon their work. You will serve as a bridge between Marcom Creative and cross functional partners, aligning stakeholders and shepherding teams through the development of EA Sports campaign strategy and creative ideation process. You will report to the Sr. Group Manager, Milestone Planning.
- Manage Marcom Creative team operating rhythm for EA Sports franchises, including project management, meeting cadence and review forums. This will include smart integration of key cross functional partner deliverables into our workflow.
- Build and maintain a long-term Marcom Creative deliverable timeline incorporating all project plans and mitigate overlapping priorities.
- Identify business pivots and risk to projects and seek solutions to eliminate.
- Be an advocate for and continually promote the Marcom Creative team operational workflow to our cross functional partners.
- Collaborate with creative/design producers to understand all production timelines and weave them into a single team-wide program management view.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with cross-functional EA Sports partners.
- 2+ years as a project or account manager at a Creative Ad Agency, Entertainment Company or Post-Production facility.
- You are a relationship builder, able to galvanize and influence stakeholders across disciplines, at all levels.
- You have experience developing, creating, and refining project management processes.
- You are a self-driven leader with the ability to take projects from inception to execution.
- You are detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities within multiple tasks/projects.
- You are interested in the world of sports!
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager, EA Sports (12 Months)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-03 00:42:57.303
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.