3D Artist, Marketing Creative
Multiple Locations: Guildford, England, United Kingdom • Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden • United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 170336
Position Title: Contingent
EA’s Marcom Creative’s mission is to ignite the imaginations of players through world-class creative strategy and craftsmanship. We are a multidisciplinary creative team consisting of creatives, strategists, designers, artists, storytellers, and innovators that inspire the world to play.
Reporting to the Creative Director of Design, you will be supporting development of key art and other brand imagery primarily for the Battlefield franchise.
- Develop in collaboration with our partners, memorable and impactful brand imagery such as Key art and supporting art for the franchise and its live service.
- Explore image concepts by mood-boarding, sketching, and composing in 3D.
- Present work internally and interpret creative feedback into an iterative process.
- Create, light and compose both in-game and offline Dioramas.
- Help ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in both internal and partner execution.
- 4+ years experience creating 3D Art to a high standard from scratch.
- Proven experience in creating beautiful and striking imagery with characters, environments, vehicles and other hardware. Preferably in a military/shooter setting.
- You can dive deep technically while keeping track of deadlines and communicating progress.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on skills of virtual photography. A mastery in impactful cinematic realism is a must.
- Highly skilled in 3D environment such as Frostbite, Unreal, Blender, Maya, ZBrush or Sketchup.
- Strong understanding and awareness of art trends, standards and processes, including best practices.
- Ability to develop ideas from concept to execution. A well-rounded portfolio will have not only polished but also sketches that demonstrate your ability to easily explore ideas.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to set clear priorities to complete tasks and know when to use wide brush strokes VS diving into details.
- Possess solid communication skills – must be able to describe and articulate ideas and approaches to the team.
- Experience in iterative processes of building assets to support a live-service game, including seasonal art, event art, and competitive events is a nice bonus.
- A link to an impressive portfolio that showcases your best work is a must.
- As part of the application process, we may ask you to take on a practical work test.
- Experience with real-time game engines is a huge plus.
- Passion for art and games!
Community / Marketing Title: 3D Artist, Marketing Creative
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-03 00:42:09.693
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.