Senior Concept Artist （资深概念设计师）
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 170333
Position Title: Senior Concept Artist
We're looking for a highly-skilled Concept Artist to join our Apex Legends China team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about game development and loves to create high-quality, inspirational concept art pieces to support efforts across multiple disciplines. Reporting to our Art Director, you will work on a variety of subject matter, designing concepts across characters, weapons, and/or live service content.
- Produce characters, weapons, and other game-related concepts.
- Produce creative designs from initial sketches to final concepts.
- Learn and play the game, making sure concept designs are informed and well-
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to meet project requirements.
- Proactive personality with a passion to self-drive ideas, active communication and help promote the domain.
- 3 years+ for concept in games is ideal. Shipped AAA game(s) experience is a major plus.
- A resume and portfolio that reflects the skills and abilities above.
- Familiar with western culture.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop.
- Experience with at least one 3D software package to use 3D as a foundation for paint work and pre-viz.
- A basic understanding of game engines.
- An artistic eye and understanding of multiple visual media and techniques.
- Intermediate knowledge regarding typography and graphic design.
- A broad knowledge of composition, perspective, color theory, anatomy, real-world materials, and lighting.
- Experience with rapid-iteration of drawings and paintings.
- Passionate about games and have well understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Concept Artist （资深概念设计师）
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-01 02:00:17.483
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.