Sr Manager, Product Marketing
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Requisition Number: 170259
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Global Brand Management
At Glu Mobile/EA’s Crowdstar studio, we have carved out a whole new category in mobile gaming - sparking creativity and bringing everyday lifestyle interests to life within our games. With our successful mobile game titles, Design Home and Covet Fashion, Crowdstar has developed new ways for players to enjoy interior design and fashion. As a team, we are passionate about creating fun and engaging experiences for our players and enriching their lives outside of the game.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to bring innovation to our marketing programs one of EA/Glu Mobile’s top titles, Design Home. This role is supported by experienced development teams, world-class live-ops, and creative marketing teams who are all focused on building long-lasting experiences for our players. The Senior Manager, Product Marketing will be asked to deliver top-line growth through the marketing – bringing new players into our growth titles and increasing their long-term engagement. This role will lead a team that drives multiple marketing verticals - from community building, to product marketing and lifecycle management - and reports to the studio’s Head of Marketing. This role will interface directly with product leadership, cross functional teams including UA, PR, Partnerships, Creative Development, and external agencies.
- Leading Marketing Programs including Go to Market, Growth, Community and Lifecycle for Design Home
- Responsible for the growth KPIs and defining the marketing objective and strategies to achieve these goals aligned with financial plans, product roadmap, and audience insights
- Building and managing a team of brand, community, and lifecycle marketers who can bring our products into the next level
- Work with UA, PM, Finance, and Analytics to build financial models and business cases for new marketing initiatives
- Key results will focus on paid and organic growth marketing strategies – building innovative multi-channel campaigns that expand the reach of our products
- Ability to connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions that balance short term ROI and long-term growth
- Partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders across the product and growth teams including Product Management, UA, PR, Creative Development, Technology, and Analytics
- Develop the research plan in partnership with UXR and studio team for the new game to better understand the target audience, the competitive landscape, and unique selling propositions for new titles
- Guide marketing plans for all phases of the game launch from internal betas, to external betas, soft launches and worldwide launch
- Senior Marketing Management Role in a digital / mobile direct to consumer business. Lifestyle and Mobile Games experience preferred.
- 10+ years of proven experience building and leading marketing teams in a digital / mobile direct to consumer business
- Experience building, directly managing and leading high performing teams
- Experience leading user acquisition (UA) campaigns
- Effective experience leading high scale apps/products including media buying, asset development, messaging, and marketing strategy across UA, Brand, Lifecycle, and Social
- Owned KPIs and responsible for product/audience growth within budget constraints
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Manager, Product Marketing
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2021-12-06 18:22:43.33
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.