Sr Manager, Product Marketing
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Requisition Number: 170259
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Global Brand Management
At Glu Mobile/EA’s Crowdstar studio, we have carved out a whole new category in mobile gaming - sparking creativity and bringing everyday lifestyle interests to life within our games. With our successful mobile game titles, Design Home and Covet Fashion, Crowdstar has developed new ways for players to enjoy interior design and fashion. As a team, we are passionate about creating fun and engaging experiences for our players and enriching their lives outside of the game.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to bring innovation to our marketing programs one of EA/Glu Mobile’s top titles, Design Home. This role is supported by experienced development teams, world-class live-ops, and creative marketing teams who are all focused on building long-lasting experiences for our players. The Senior Manager, Product Marketing will be asked to deliver top-line growth through the marketing – bringing new players into our growth titles and increasing their long-term engagement. This role will lead a team that drives multiple marketing verticals - from community building, to product marketing and lifecycle management - and reports to the studio’s Head of Marketing. This role will interface directly with product leadership, cross functional teams including UA, PR, Partnerships, Creative Development, and external agencies.
- Leading Marketing Programs including Go to Market, Growth, Community and Lifecycle for Design Home
- Responsible for the growth KPIs and defining the marketing objective and strategies to achieve these goals aligned with financial plans, product roadmap, and audience insights
- Building and managing a team of brand, community, and lifecycle marketers who can bring our products into the next level
- Work with UA, PM, Finance, and Analytics to build financial models and business cases for new marketing initiatives
- Key results will focus on paid and organic growth marketing strategies – building innovative multi-channel campaigns that expand the reach of our products
- Ability to connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions that balance short term ROI and long-term growth
- Partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders across the product and growth teams including Product Management, UA, PR, Creative Development, Technology, and Analytics
- Develop the research plan in partnership with UXR and studio team for the new game to better understand the target audience, the competitive landscape, and unique selling propositions for new titles
- Guide marketing plans for all phases of the game launch from internal betas, to external betas, soft launches and worldwide launch
- Senior Marketing Management Role in a digital / mobile direct to consumer business. Lifestyle and Mobile Games experience preferred.
- 10+ years of proven experience building and leading marketing teams in a digital / mobile direct to consumer business
- Experience building, directly managing and leading high performing teams
- Experience leading user acquisition (UA) campaigns
- Effective experience leading high scale apps/products including media buying, asset development, messaging, and marketing strategy across UA, Brand, Lifecycle, and Social
- Owned KPIs and responsible for product/audience growth within budget constraints
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Manager, Product Marketing
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-06 18:22:43.33
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.