Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 170251
Position Title: Producer I
Producer / Product Owner - FIFA
Vancouver, Canada or Toronto, Canada
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favourite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
FIFA is looking for a Producer / Product Owner / Creative to bring the next level of customization content to our players in the live service. Partnering with a world-class FIFA art team, some of the best designers and artists around the world, and a year-round live service team, you will deliver joy and engagement to our players at a massive scale.
This is a key role to develop new thinking, approaches, and processes in our goal to continue to grow the success and scale of the game. As we look ahead over the next 3+ years, this type of content will be critical to our players and our business. You might have a background from a creative agency, a AAA producer/product owner, a mobile or tech product manager, or a mix of all of them; your philosophy, the scale of previous roles, and your accomplishments are what we value most.
You will define creative direction on our seasonal content, from the themes and application of authentic and culturally relevant cosmetics, to partnering with Brand Marketing for external brands and design houses, and finally working with our art directors on the end product that will go into the game.
In addition to the creative, you will be the ‘glue’ for the team, as the midfielder orchestrating others in the team focusing on art direction, project management, marketing, and game development. You will be providing direction, driving alignment, managing stakeholders, and ultimately steering the project forward.
You will also craft the creative and priorities for the project with our Product Managers, taking the analytic insights, player sentiment, and target metrics into account for all designs we are creating and our long-term strategy.
If this role, ambition, brand and team culture resonate with your passions and your experience, please contact us. We believe that our best work lies ahead of us in driving the cultural phenomenon that is EA SPORTS FIFA. We can deliver more engaging experiences and bring more joy to our players. We are intent on pushing the boundaries of our game and business, and we want the next generation of talent to help get us there.
- Drive the creative direction for all of the seasonal themed vanity/cosmetic collections and create a holistic strategy that works across all FIFA experiences.
- Partner with Product Manager on content and live service strategy, co-owning the budget for content production.
- Being aware of cultural and visual trends, the content and cosmetic landscape in gaming today, and an awareness of data and metrics to inform decision making.
- Partner with the Art Director and art team on all content creation for all vanity/cosmetic collections.
- Drive the alignment of vanity/cosmetic collections across the development and Marketing partnerships.
- Partner with marketing on opportunities and partnerships with global artists, design-houses, and celebrity talent.
- Create Production briefs and narratives for each collection.
- Sign off on vanity/cosmetic Design produced by the game and economy design team.
- Provide input on seasonal art briefs to ensure the vision is clear.
- Coordinate with art-house vendors and FIFA project management to ensure quality and delivery of content for the live service in FIFA.
- Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- An experienced producer, product manager, or creative with 6+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles.
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- A passion for pioneering, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
- Familiar with scrum, agile, and waterfall development concepts.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer/Product Owner
Electronic Arts Inc. är ett globalt ledande mjukvaruföretag för interaktiv underhållning. EA levererar spel, innehåll och onlinetjänster för internetuppkopplade spelkonsoler, persondatorer, mobiltelefoner och surfplattor.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-25 02:26:54.633
EEO Employer Verbiage:
På Electronic Arts är vårt mål att inspirera världen till att spela. Vi skapar fantastiska nya spelupplevelser för miljontals spelare världen över genom att sammanföra talangfulla människor som kombinerar kreativitet, innovation och passion. Vi vet att vår mångfald är vår styrka. Vi skapar en inkluderande kultur för våra anställda och ger dem möjligheter att lära sig nya saker och vägleda andra anställda så de kan utföra sitt livs viktigaste och mest givande arbete.
Vi sätter våra anställda i första rummet. Vi erbjuder omfattande förmånspaket med fokus på hälsa och välstånd för att möta dina behov och hjälpa dig få en bra balans mellan karriären och privatlivet. Vi erbjuder dynamiska och samarbetsinriktade arbetsmiljöer, möjlighet att samverka via våra resursgrupper och hjälp med ett balanserat liv genom betald ledighet, föräldraledighet, gratis spel och mycket mer!
Electronic Arts är en arbetsgivare med lika möjligheter. Alla anställningsbeslut görs utan hänsyn till ras, färg, ursprung, anor, kön, könsidentitet eller -uttryck, sexuell läggning, ålder, genetisk information, religion, funktionshinder, sjukdomstillstånd, graviditet, civilstånd, familjestatus, veteranstatus eller annan karakteristik som skyddas av lagen. Electronic Arts gör också arbetsplatsen tillgänglig på det sätt som krävs för kvalificerade personer med funktionshinder, enligt gällande lagar.