위치: Stockholm, Sweden
Requisition Number: 170242
Position Title: Sr Audio Artist I
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative Mirror's Edge games.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
The DICE.Sound team is looking for a Sound Designer to join them and work as part of their in-house Audio team. A Sound Designer at DICE can work with any aspect of game audio. Sound Designers tend to specialize towards being more creative or more technical, but the aim is to keep everyone as a generalist, but with one or two areas of extreme specialization. The Sound Designer role can be very broad and can be very complex, touching many audio aspects on a single title, or just focusing on one specific area for the duration of a project. Initially you will focus on the creation and implementation of vehicle, weapon and other complex mechanical assets for high-profile, action-packed titles for the Playstation, Xbox and PC platforms.
You will report to the relevant project's Audio Director. You will work with, be a part of and support the associated game pod working with vehicles and mechanical hardware. You will handle all facets of this role, including the sourcing and recording of source material, designing assets, implementation, iteration, refinement, debugging and in-game mixing.
- Follow the Audio Direction and understand how each piece fits into and supports a readable, consistent, quality soundscape, by creating assets and implementations that live up to the creative and technical aspirations.
- Work on Vehicle audio design and integration, this is the first area you will work in but there will be opportunities to work in other areas in the future
- Ensure you understand the tasks and context, to balance effort and quality against the intended purpose of the asset. Produce audio for the game to quality, within the planned budget and to an agreed schedule.
- Ask for and act on feedback concerning your work. Also provide and act on feedback within the sound team, with a focus on audio execution.
- Be structured; estimate your work, update plans, submit good data into the branch.
- As a part of the Audio team provide and respond to Audio feedback and be an active mixer for your assets and provide feedback on the title's overall mix.
- Experience of sourcing, creating and implementing quality sound assets in a AAA title, from both a creative and technical standpoint especially vehicles.
- A solid appreciation and understanding of how sound works in real-life, with a sense for realism and believability, but able to favor readability to support gameplay.
- Developed artistic qualities; excellent at interpreting reference and following direction.
- Desire to develop your implementation, design, editing and engineering skills.
- Proficient with common studio hardware, editing techniques and software such as Reaper, Sound Forge, Waves, Fabfilter and IzoTope RX.
- Experience with technical workflows and integrating audio into the game environment using the tools at hand. Creating with efficiency, and being mindful of performance constraints.
- Knowledge of audio middleware, e.g. WWISE, FMOD, Unity and Unreal
- Knowledge of graphical audio programming, e.g. Reaktor, Max-MSP, Pure Data, is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills.
As part of your application, please provide:
- An up-to-date resume and cover letter
- A show-reel demonstrating your skills
- As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a work assignm
Community / Marketing Title: Sound Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-24 20:04:31.073
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.