Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 170230
Position Title: DM
EA PDG（Partner Development Group）is looking for a Development Manager to participate in the development and support of multiple AAA projects on mobile. This role will report to Development Director.
EA PDG is a department responsible for IP-licensed game development and external team collaboration research and development, using EA’s storied brands and IP to develop new mobile experiences that will reach a global audience. In this team, you will encounter different types of projects, with various approaches to cooperate with partners.
At PDG, we are committed to creating extraordinary high-quality mobile games based on EA's top IPs, including FIFA, Need for Speed, Plants Vs Zombies. We value innovation, autonomy, and collaboration in our culture.
At EA we work fast and smart ensure the delivery of best quality products in Asia and around the globe. We are always eager to try new things and can involve fast from past experiences. We have fun with our coworkers and highly respect our commitment of healthy work-life balance.
- Responsibility for establishing the overall project development structure and guide the project team to proceed;
- Build up and maintain the project roadmap/schedule with estimation of the scope of work;
- Determine the resource plan to meet the product requirements;
- Implement and monitor the cycle of each development process, support team as needed;
- Produce regular report and ensure the deliverables on time and on quality;
- Managing budget for procurement, travel and outsourcing;
- Find and address risks during the whole project cycle;
- Communicating to project partners including oversea partners on status update, resources, schedule, dependencies, risks and processes.
- Ensures adequate equipment, tools and support are provided for team members;
- Enhances personal understanding of the production process and actively offers input;
- Provides input for departmental planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates etc.); can facilitate process improvements across departments;
- 5+ years Project Management experience in gaming industry; 3+ years of leadership experience (line management);
- Experiences on managing projects in SCRUM.
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Educational background: Bachelors or above. Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- PMP Certification an asset.
- Fluent English and Mandarin skills.
- Often traveling is needed
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-25 02:20:16.09
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.