Content Producer, EA Sports
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 170221
Position Title: Marketing Producer I
The Producer plays an important role at the intersection of production and creative. By encouraging close relationships with content creators and keeping in constant communication with partners, the Producer guides the production of assets from creation to deployment. As a content Producer for EA SPORTS Madden, you will manage campaign assets (key art, social content, trailers), brand design artwork, DOM (email images & video), and community content.
- Partner with main team leaders to guide the creative execution and production of AAA assets for a global sports and gaming audience.
- Maintain a clear overview of all content creation and instinctively delve into details when a more hands-on approach is required.
- Communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the company.
- You are a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while following budget constraints and looking for savings.
- Be an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
- Can distill complex plans down to their path and proper milestones.
- Can lead the group into a level of compromise and conflict resolution skills.
- Maintain ownership and keep members accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with daily deliverables that must be met.
- Have knowledge of game titles and gaming culture.
- Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
- Organize frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, social, licensee's/licensors like the NFL, as well as other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest cuts.
- Create work back and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on production deadlines & milestones.
- Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback to creative director ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
- Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
- Be a source of knowledge and resource for team members and chase answers where there are gaps in the team's knowledge.
- Maintain asset trackers and sync with CFX teams and other partners to ensure understanding on asset production statuses and timing.
- Manage post-production vendors w/ Group Sr. Producer including review bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
- Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
- Initiate music licensing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
- Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
- Sync with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
- Provide rapid response to executive & senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, award shows, etc.
- QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Source in-game assets for vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability.
- Send links to final assets including thumbnails, metadata, and video needed for final deployment email.
- Bachelors in applicable field such as cinema/tv, video games, communications, media, etc.
- 6+ years of experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios.
- Willingness to travel on a basis for studio meetings, and shoots.
- Willingness to build outgrow and manage a team of Jr. producers as the business scales.
- Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows, including Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io, Frontify, Google Drive.
Community / Marketing Title: Content Producer, EA Sports
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-29 16:16:01.13
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.