Senior Game Product Manager
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 170191
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
Senior Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts’ Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leading mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
EA is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help define, market, and upkeep the company’s free-to-play mobile gaming portfolio. The Senior Product Manager would be helping the team in developing the feature roadmap, designing the game economy, and providing analytics support from creation to launch to live operations. This is a strategic, metrics-driven role focusing on the game’s user acquisition, engagement and monetization, crucial to delivering engaging and viral games that are fun, iconic, and meet the company’s aggressive revenue goals. You will learn a ton, have fun, and be a critical part of our success. You will work closely with Product Directors and Lead PMs in business planning and KPI setting for the team, and you will report to the Melbourne-based Product Director.
- Sell the why, the vision, the roadmap, and the results to the team and stakeholders
- Use a strong quantitative background to create, balance and manage virtual economies and economy models
- Run a cross-disciplinary feature team as a feature owner to deliver new experiences and features to our players
- Work closely with game producers to provide product economy analysis, revenue optimization, feature recommendations, and ongoing live support for our games
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new opportunities and features to improve user conversion, retention, and monetization
- Work closely with the Analytics team to bring in world-class tools and methodologies to the game development process, and also work with the Data Science team to improve Machine Learning integrations in the game ecosystem
- Coordinate closely with marketing, creative, and franchise teams to promote titles both in-game and externally to optimize response/ROI
- 5+ years of experience in product management within consumer web, and e-commerce products
- Experience using Excel or BI tools (Power BI/Tableau/Looker) to build dashboards and generate insights
- Experience in a B2C product management environment where your consumer is the priority
- Demonstrated experience leading a multi-disciplinary team
- BA/BS degree – CS/EE/Engineering degree OR MBA preferred
- Games industry experience is highly desirable
- Mobile expertise is a strong plus
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-23 05:52:09.637
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.