Manager, Benefits Shared Services
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 170156
Position Title: Manager, HR Central
Manager, Benefits Shared Services
EA's People Services organization has the opportunity to build the Benefits Shared Services capability. The Manager, Benefits Shared Services role will work with the EA Benefits team to provide benefits operations and administration support to provide EA employees an exceptional employee experience. You will design a multiyear roadmap to build Benefits Shared Services at EA. You will report to the Director, Shared Services.
- Work with the global benefits team to plan and centralize employee benefits administration across the globe.
- Build capability to grow benefits operations support, including: process documentation, employee and manager guides, Q&A, knowledge management resources
- Work with Benefits COE and Practices organization to ingest and scale operational work including vendor management and administration
- Oversee daily interaction and engagement with employees, BPs, PPS, Legal & ER and people managers. Be the primary benefits contact, managing benefits policy and operational support for employees and managers
- Partner with Shared Services team members and IT to expand ServiceNow functionality and scale benefits administration and support
- Oversight for managing benefits inquiries and troubleshooting enrollment and eligibility issues. Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 Benefit inquiries and manage escalations and policy requests including leaves and time off.
- Capture Tier 1 trends to identify benefits development needs and assess appropriate solutions
- Help manage Leave Administration and Workers Comp process, track and work with leave administrator and with Legal and Employee Relations on accommodation requests
- Conduct one-on-one conversations with employees and managers to advise on benefits programs
- Help with reporting and auditing and other operational support of benefits programs including 401K, Education Reimbursement, Medical/Dental programs, Fitness Programs, Leave Programs
- Support the Benefits team with projects and data analysis. Partner with the Benefits team on ad-hoc projects, open enrollment and employee communications.
- Advocate for operational support requirements when new programs or benefits are rolled out by the Benefits COE
- Improve processes and assist benefits teams with outsourcing or streamlining benefits administration.
- Support the Benefits team with RFPs and implementations.
- Over time, build a small team of Shared Services Analysts to support growing intake of work as we build the Benefits Shared Services program.
Required Skills & Expertise
- 8+ years of functional Benefits and Leave of Absence administration experience
- 3 years people management experience
- Experience using case management tools to measure team performance
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience with ServiceNow and Workday
- Experience working in large, matrixed organizations with multi-regional teams
- Experience translating analysis and data into relevant and scalable tasks
- Experience managing the employee accommodations process
- Experience building partnerships with HRBPs, Payroll, Employment Law and other partners at all levels
- Strong customer orientation and ability to communicate your vision and influence others.
- Experience using creative and diverse ways to approach a problem or answer a question
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Benefits Shared Services
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-22 14:47:40.187
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.