Sr ITO Services Specialist
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 170085
Position Title: Sr ITO Services Specialist
Location: Redwood Shores
Job Title: Sr ITO Services Specialist
Reports to: Desktop Support Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
A full time, C-Level and Executive level centric, mostly site-specific position focused on IT client based solutions enabling the development of games. Support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. Provide assistance with the creation and running of Zoom conference calls, webinars and conference room support. Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training and assistance where required. Position to participate in IT communities focused on future standards and knowledge sharing. On-call after hours support for C-Level and Executives.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional technical support and a white glove service to our customers, primarily focused on C-Level, Executives, and other VIPs.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex PC problems for end users, recommend and implement solutions.
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to service requests with a resolution.
- Maintain timely and accurate helpdesk records using the ticket management system.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation software/hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking software/hardware products.
- Build and maintain pro-active relationships with key stakeholders (C-Level, Executives and VIPs) within company business units that we support and work with to ensure that we meet business objectives.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform PC & Mac, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Write technical specifications for purchase of computers and peripherals and work with vendors to obtain quotes.
- Construct, install, and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Monitor and test PC performance and provide statistics and reports.
- Manage the dispatch and return of off-site computer hardware.
- Experience of managing assets through an asset database.
- Place and escalate vendor service calls when necessary to resolve hardware or software failures.
- Knowledge, understanding and hands-on experience of video conferencing including support for Zoom conference calls and webinars.
- coordinate and support user training and documentation and provide technical assistance for post implementation support issues.
- Understanding of basic network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, as well as networking hardware.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware, software and equipment contracts and supervise contract-based installations.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes through refinement and/or automation.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional training/certifications related to areas of responsibilities or equivalent work experience.
- You have 5 or more years of experience in all aspects of desktop support with at least 2 years Executive Support.
- Experience with: Deploying, updating, optimizing, and troubleshooting Windows and Mac-based workstations and laptops in a corporate environment leveraging SCCM, JAMF (Casper), and other system management tools.
- Experiencing of administrating SCCM and JAMF.
- Understanding of basic network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, as well as network hardware.
- Experience with applications/tools including, but not limited to: Office Suites, Slack, Zoom, OKTA, Data Encryption (BitLocker / FileVault), Adobe Creative Cloud, JIRA.
- Experience with Automation/Scripting.
- Familiarity with standard helpdesk ticketing tools / ITIL practices (ServiceNow).
- Ability to coordinate and communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Tech Savvy – Ability and passion for learning new technology and tools.
- Passion for Customer Support – A drive to help end-users get what they need to do their jobs the best they can. A sense of satisfaction from assisting end-users in getting what they need on time.
- Prioritization Skills – The ability to analyze support requests and prioritize them based on impact
- Discipline – The discipline to actively manage help desk tickets and internal IT tasks without getting distracted by email, chat, or other ad-hoc communication.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience with Project Management tools/methodologies.
- Remote/On-site flexibility.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr ITO Services Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-12-07 21:40:04.75
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.