Sr ITO Services Specialist
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 170085
Position Title: Sr ITO Services Specialist
Location: Redwood Shores
Job Title: Sr ITO Services Specialist
Reports to: Desktop Support Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
A full time, C-Level and Executive level centric, mostly site-specific position focused on IT client based solutions enabling the development of games. Support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. Provide assistance with the creation and running of Zoom conference calls, webinars and conference room support. Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training and assistance where required. Position to participate in IT communities focused on future standards and knowledge sharing. On-call after hours support for C-Level and Executives.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional technical support and a white glove service to our customers, primarily focused on C-Level, Executives, and other VIPs.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex PC problems for end users, recommend and implement solutions.
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to service requests with a resolution.
- Maintain timely and accurate helpdesk records using the ticket management system.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation software/hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking software/hardware products.
- Build and maintain pro-active relationships with key stakeholders (C-Level, Executives and VIPs) within company business units that we support and work with to ensure that we meet business objectives.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform PC & Mac, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Write technical specifications for purchase of computers and peripherals and work with vendors to obtain quotes.
- Construct, install, and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Monitor and test PC performance and provide statistics and reports.
- Manage the dispatch and return of off-site computer hardware.
- Experience of managing assets through an asset database.
- Place and escalate vendor service calls when necessary to resolve hardware or software failures.
- Knowledge, understanding and hands-on experience of video conferencing including support for Zoom conference calls and webinars.
- coordinate and support user training and documentation and provide technical assistance for post implementation support issues.
- Understanding of basic network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, as well as networking hardware.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware, software and equipment contracts and supervise contract-based installations.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes through refinement and/or automation.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional training/certifications related to areas of responsibilities or equivalent work experience.
- You have 5 or more years of experience in all aspects of desktop support with at least 2 years Executive Support.
- Experience with: Deploying, updating, optimizing, and troubleshooting Windows and Mac-based workstations and laptops in a corporate environment leveraging SCCM, JAMF (Casper), and other system management tools.
- Experiencing of administrating SCCM and JAMF.
- Understanding of basic network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, as well as network hardware.
- Experience with applications/tools including, but not limited to: Office Suites, Slack, Zoom, OKTA, Data Encryption (BitLocker / FileVault), Adobe Creative Cloud, JIRA.
- Experience with Automation/Scripting.
- Familiarity with standard helpdesk ticketing tools / ITIL practices (ServiceNow).
- Ability to coordinate and communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Tech Savvy – Ability and passion for learning new technology and tools.
- Passion for Customer Support – A drive to help end-users get what they need to do their jobs the best they can. A sense of satisfaction from assisting end-users in getting what they need on time.
- Prioritization Skills – The ability to analyze support requests and prioritize them based on impact
- Discipline – The discipline to actively manage help desk tickets and internal IT tasks without getting distracted by email, chat, or other ad-hoc communication.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience with Project Management tools/methodologies.
- Remote/On-site flexibility.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr ITO Services Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2021-12-07 21:40:04.75
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。