Sr Brand Manager, American Football
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 170084
Position Title: Senior Brand Manager
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
At the heart of EA SPORTS are the Madden NFL and College Football franchises, with EA SPORTS Madden NFL being one of the most successful video game franchises, entertaining over millions of players each year across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Brand is the one team at EA who oversees “the entire field” from long-term strategy, product creation to go to market activity. Our measure of success is to build a history of positive brand equity with our players which keeps them excited to play the current game and the games to come.
You will report to the Director (Services and Growth) of American Football and will be an important contributor to the Brand Management team based in EA Orlando, United States.
- Work with studio, commercial and, marketing to identify the objectives and priorities for the American Football business, with a specific focus on our digital business and future growth.
- Partner with the studio team, marketing analytics, consumer insights and other cross-functional partners in building and implementing long-term strategies which will be the foundation for the American Football brand growth strategy
- Drive the live service strategy for the EA Sports American Football business, partnering with key stakeholders to outline a 3-year strategy that will grow user engagement
- Distill large volumes of consumer feedback into tangible and actionable insights
- Work closely with the insights and analytics teams to assess short- and long-term risks
- Deliver brand objectives, partnering with studio, commercial and marketing to drive cross-discipline alignment while providing services and growth thought leadership
- 7+ years product marketing or brand management experience where you have lead brand growth and brand experiences
- Experience driving cross-functional collaboration across Product Development, Commercial, and Marketing teams
- Experience driving revenue opportunities for an e-commerce or digital business
- Budget and P&L experience
- Knowledge of the sports, gaming, or entertainment field.
- You have an interest in American Football and EA SPORTS
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Brand Manager, American Football
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-22 14:41:57.653
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.