Online Software Engineer - College Football
Multiple Locations: Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Georgia, United States
Requisition Number: 170038
Position Title: Software Engineer II
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Online Software Engineer will help build networked game experiences for EA Sports titles. We are looking for engineers who enjoy prototyping, planning, implementing, and maintaining amazing new features and technology for an existing and beloved game. You will report to the Development Director and work with your Technical Lead to estimate, build and improve projects. You will be focused on delivering excellent game experiences through efficient and effective code.
- Leverage EA’s Digital Platform technologies to implement server features, components, and services.
- Create and maintain client code to support features and improve multiplayer experiences.
- Optimize client and server online systems to improve latency, reliability, scalability, performance, and memory.
- Design and iterate on architecture and infrastructure improvements for live systems and workflows.
- Work closely with partner teams to stand up and maintain online infrastructure and services for the title.
- Experience in software development with a strong C++ focus.
- Experience with networked applications or features (client/server and/or peer-to-peer).
- Experience developing in and debugging multi-threaded/concurrent architectures.
- Familiarity with database technologies (e.g. MySQL, SQL, Redis).
- Knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo game consoles.
- Experience with real-time networking--particularly peer-to-peer deterministic games.
- Experience with network optimization and improving service reliability. .
- Experience with log analysis and tools such as Splunk.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with Visual Studio and deep knowledge of the debugging tools.
Community / Marketing Title: Online Software Engineer - College Football
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-11-16 17:53:06.56
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。