Location: Nevada, United States
Requisition Number: 170015
Position Title: Senior Recruiter
Electronic Art’s Talent Acquisition (TA) team sets the vision, strategy, and the roadmap for successful, inclusive hiring that supports our business leaders in building teams across our company. If you pride yourself on being curious and strategic, then this might be the role for you. Our team includes a global employee base of experienced experts in their field who have earned the respect of their client groups. It's a collaborative and fun team that strives to be the gold standard in the talent acquisition field. This role will be reporting into the TA Manager, who supports recruiting for Marketing, Commercial, Positive Play, and some of our new business growth teams.
- Work with Recruiting teams, HR, Finance, and client group leaders to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles.
- Embed yourself into your client group to gain a clear understanding of their business goals and how TA can support their success.
- Conduct discovery sessions with Hiring Manager to gain alignment and set expectations.
- You're energized by sourcing diverse transformative talent through multiple channels including the applicant pool, team's network and direct outreach activities.
- Contribute to or lead Global TA projects that enables our team's impact across the globe.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- You will identify opportunities to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Guide candidates through our process and provide updates to optimize their experience.
- You will create offer recommendations, negotiate, and close candidates.
- Use Market Intelligence to guide Hiring Managers on hard to fill roles
- 5+ years experience as a full cycle Recruiter supporting departments like Marketing, Customer Experience and Commercial Teams
- Created and facilitated working sessions around sourcing, interview training, and tool usage.
- Business Partnership skills to guide decisions during the selection process
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Understands the Talent Market and utilizes a variety of tools to meet complex hiring needs in creative ways
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Recruiter
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-16 01:15:13.123
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.