Multiple Locations: Orlando, Florida, United States • New York, New York, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • Florida, United States • New Jersey, United States • Pennsylvania, United States • Georgia, United States
Requisition Number: 169988
Position Title: Recruiter
We’re responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and recruit for a variety of positions across our Mobile Studio. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to hire talented software engineers with varying skillsets, backgrounds and levels of expertise. As an experienced recruiter, you will partner with leadership as an expert and point person, develop improvements, and help ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay on top of technical hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
- Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps and develop compelling and inclusive job ads
- Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow through.
- Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
- Screen applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
- Creative talent sourcing.
- Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
- Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
- 4+ years experience as a recruiter.
- A strong background in technical recruiting and/or solid understanding of software engineering skillsets.
- Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Experience in game industry or experience recruiting for the entertainment or Tech industries.
- Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow-ups, negotiations, and hiring.
- Experience with recruiting methods, such as how to conduct a legal interview, discrimination laws.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Recruiter
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-15 16:23:23.43
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.