People Practices Partner (Contract)
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 169983
Position Title: Contingent
People Experience, Stockholm
We are looking for a consultant/freelancer to join our People Experience team between January 2022 - December 2022 on a parental leave cover.
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers. We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentives equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams. Join our team as a People Practices Partner. At EA, our People Practices Partners are passionate about delivering a great people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, partner with people managers, develop offerings for the site, provide people programs and being a cultural champion for EA. You will report to our Director, People Practices.
- End-to-end ownership of regular HR program execution, facilitation and training
- Apply knowledge of HR metrics and have a data-driven approach
- Manage site wide projects
- Manage Swedish labor law processes and union negotiations
- Develop our leaders through a thoughtful leadership journey portfolio
- Build partnerships with leaders, managers and teams across multiple areas of the business and to set expectations and prioritised actions
- Partner with leaders to identify and determine change
- Implement our annual HR operational plan (e.g. compensation planning, talent planning ) to support leaders and managers with meeting their organizational goals
- Field employee general HR inquiries around benefits, policies and guiding employees to self-service tools
- Understand People Experiences IT systems (e.g. Workday, Glint, Visier)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with minimum of six years of progressive success as an HR partner
- Demonstrated experience implementing and facilitating HR programs across the business
- Demonstrated experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business
- Excellent coaching and change management skills
- Ability to work through complex issues and situations
- Experience of project management and leading work streams
- Demonstrated experience with Swedish labor law processes, collective agreements and union negotiations
- Have a passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Partner (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-15 20:29:28.2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.