Product Manager Intern
Location: Pasadena, California, United States
Requisition Number: 169967
Position Title: Intern General
You’re the Product Manager.
You are part of EA’s Mobile organization, helping to develop the next generation of hit mobile games. You will help us oversee product research, analysis, and feature development to ensure our games surprise and delight players worldwide, while also supporting the strategy and goals of the broader EA Mobile team. You will work with a variety of partners to help the team design products, and coordinate with your Principal Product Manager to align your enhancements to the broader EA Mobile strategy.
You’re here to build a hit mobile product for EA, so you will need to research and understand what experiences players are looking for. You’ll help guide us by gathering insights, designing creative solutions, and contributing to the product roadmap. You will analyze information from within EA, research competitor products, conduct detailed analyses and present recommendations to key stakeholders within the studio to help improve the roadmap for Battlefield Mobile and positively impact product success.
A typical day in the life of the Product Manager:
- Research trends in competitor games, ask though-provoking questions, and identify opportunities to level up our own product.
- Conduct in-depth data analyses to inform product direction and better understand how players interact with our game.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand product/feature requirements and draw on best practices from across the Mobile organization to deliver detailed technical product requirements and specifications.
- Deliver detailed and data-driven recommendations to studio partners to influence product roadmap.
You'll love this job if:
- Product Management: You want to help manage a product lifecycle including ideation, roadmaps, overseeing development, and future releases.
- Project Management: You are familiar and work well with project management teams and processes.
- Business Analysis: You can assess current state vs. future state and the gaps between the two. You can identify the cause of issues and identify impacts of changes.
- Communicator: You are great at talking through complex issues with partners and your team and can get the right outcome in meetings with your team and other partners.
- Mobile Expert: You live and breathe mobile games. You can speak knowledgeably about market trends, deeply understand mobile F2P best practices, and appreciate the challenges of operating a live service title.
- Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2022 (May - September depending on start date). We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2022, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2022 through June 2023.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is open to graduate level applicants only (MBA preferred).
- 1+ years of experience with Product Management or similar experience
- Mastery of productivity software such as Outlook, Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong data analysis skills, experience with A/B and multivariate testing preferred (SQL experience a plus)
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with project management software (JIRA, Confluence, etc.) a plus
- Familiarity with Shooter and Battle Royale genres on mobile a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-11-12 22:01:42.913
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.