Sr. Manager of Research, Player Support Experience
여러 위치: Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Guildford, UK • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Requisition Number: 169903
Position Title: Sr Manager Program Management
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for people to make great experiences for our players. People that will come to the office excited to work and have some fun.
We celebrate diversity and inclusion by making this a place where you can come to work and be yourself. And aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players.
Come join us! We're hiring a Sr. Manager of Research, Player Support Experience to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
We have an interdisciplinary experience team in our Customer Service organization tasked with shaping the experience strategy to reduce friction in support experiences for players. This team – in deep collaboration with colleagues in product management, studio development, marketing, engineering, data science, service delivery, and more – uses human-centered design methods to understand the needs and motivations of our players and bring solutions to life.
Your team, composed of Researchers, Experience Designers, Analysts and Process Designers, aspires to create seamless, experiences for players and employees. We document end-to-end player journeys, identify unmet needs and challenges, and prioritize and advocate for the most impactful opportunities. Then we create a cohesive ecosystem of well-designed, user-friendly services, products, and applications. From problem discovery to delivery, we put people at the center of everything we do. You will report to the Director of Process and Experience Design, and promote essential strategic programs to create impact at scale.
You know how to tell a story, help others see the value and purpose in your proposals, and provide others the tools needed to act. You are not only passionate about experience design but also a culture champion, an advocate, passionate about design for players and employees, and a translator of player needs and impact.
- Create an inclusive, diverse, supportive, and thriving work environment and team culture.
- Manage team of interdisciplinary experience skills; where you can mentor and grow a diverse skillset.
- Coach the Experience Design team to achieve high-quality work on time and on budget, using essential skills like collaboration, communication, facilitation, and leadership, and the design process end-to-end.
- Prioritize resources for projects such that it aligns with our needs and growth goals for individuals.
Design & Technical Leadership
- Improve our organization's adoption of Design Thinking. Establish practices and models that allow us to focus on player needs consistently and effectively.
- Enhance the team's standards and delivery in customer research, communication and design.
- Partner with teams around EA to promote and incorporate user-centered design methods, translate conceptual ideas into design solutions and establish user experience standards.
- Direct and provide technical expertise to Experience researchers and designers to produce high-quality delivery of essential artifacts like: requirements gathering, workflows, prototypes, and executive presentations
Operations & Strategy
- Shape processes to ensure designers are leading us on how best to identify and support player needs.
- Justify expenditures for products and tools and manage tool allocations and acquisition.
- Work with leadership to build the team's strategy, intake process, and model as a shared service organization.
- 7+ years in experience design with at least 3 years leading teams.
- Develop an understanding of business and system dependencies. Examine solutions holistically to understand the impact of changes.
- Can find the root cause and develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate to large scope and complexity.
- Create Business Cases, User Stories, Workflow Diagrams, Process Maps, and System Testing.
- Advocate and promote the importance of user centered design.
- Phenomenal ability to design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy, and analytics.
- Can create outstanding branded experiences.
- Know how to coach and inspire teams.
- Experience dealing with non-creative decision makers.
- Excellent storytelling ability using both visual and verbal tools.
- Game industry or customer support experience preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager of Research, Player Support Experience
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-11-10 14:15:51.07
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.