Sr. Manager of Research, Player Support Experience
複数の場所: Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Guildford, UK • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Requisition Number: 169903
Position Title: Sr Manager Program Management
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for people to make great experiences for our players. People that will come to the office excited to work and have some fun.
We celebrate diversity and inclusion by making this a place where you can come to work and be yourself. And aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players.
Come join us! We're hiring a Sr. Manager of Research, Player Support Experience to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
We have an interdisciplinary experience team in our Customer Service organization tasked with shaping the experience strategy to reduce friction in support experiences for players. This team – in deep collaboration with colleagues in product management, studio development, marketing, engineering, data science, service delivery, and more – uses human-centered design methods to understand the needs and motivations of our players and bring solutions to life.
Your team, composed of Researchers, Experience Designers, Analysts and Process Designers, aspires to create seamless, experiences for players and employees. We document end-to-end player journeys, identify unmet needs and challenges, and prioritize and advocate for the most impactful opportunities. Then we create a cohesive ecosystem of well-designed, user-friendly services, products, and applications. From problem discovery to delivery, we put people at the center of everything we do. You will report to the Director of Process and Experience Design, and promote essential strategic programs to create impact at scale.
You know how to tell a story, help others see the value and purpose in your proposals, and provide others the tools needed to act. You are not only passionate about experience design but also a culture champion, an advocate, passionate about design for players and employees, and a translator of player needs and impact.
- Create an inclusive, diverse, supportive, and thriving work environment and team culture.
- Manage team of interdisciplinary experience skills; where you can mentor and grow a diverse skillset.
- Coach the Experience Design team to achieve high-quality work on time and on budget, using essential skills like collaboration, communication, facilitation, and leadership, and the design process end-to-end.
- Prioritize resources for projects such that it aligns with our needs and growth goals for individuals.
Design & Technical Leadership
- Improve our organization's adoption of Design Thinking. Establish practices and models that allow us to focus on player needs consistently and effectively.
- Enhance the team's standards and delivery in customer research, communication and design.
- Partner with teams around EA to promote and incorporate user-centered design methods, translate conceptual ideas into design solutions and establish user experience standards.
- Direct and provide technical expertise to Experience researchers and designers to produce high-quality delivery of essential artifacts like: requirements gathering, workflows, prototypes, and executive presentations
Operations & Strategy
- Shape processes to ensure designers are leading us on how best to identify and support player needs.
- Justify expenditures for products and tools and manage tool allocations and acquisition.
- Work with leadership to build the team's strategy, intake process, and model as a shared service organization.
- 7+ years in experience design with at least 3 years leading teams.
- Develop an understanding of business and system dependencies. Examine solutions holistically to understand the impact of changes.
- Can find the root cause and develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate to large scope and complexity.
- Create Business Cases, User Stories, Workflow Diagrams, Process Maps, and System Testing.
- Advocate and promote the importance of user centered design.
- Phenomenal ability to design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy, and analytics.
- Can create outstanding branded experiences.
- Know how to coach and inspire teams.
- Experience dealing with non-creative decision makers.
- Excellent storytelling ability using both visual and verbal tools.
- Game industry or customer support experience preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager of Research, Player Support Experience
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2021-11-10 14:15:51.07
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。