Artiste Technique Senior
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Requisition Number: 169876
Position Title: Senior Technical Artist
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
“Motive” is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we’re not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help in making the extraordinary. You’ll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for its next Technical Artist.
- Work with the various art and engineering stakeholders to help define, create, document and manage the project’s art tools and workflows.
- Develop procedural tools and systems in engine or DCC applications to help scale content production for large open worlds.
- Understand the art content creation process and drive improvements in efficiency and quality via modifications to process or by creating tools.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with the art team, both in the DCC packages and in the game engine.
- Participate in art asset and level reviews, with an eye towards identifying technical concerns and risks.
- Guide and tutor art staff on project best practices as well as mentor junior technical art team members.
- Act as a subject matter liaison within the wider EA development community.
- Knowledge of procedural asset creation software like Houdini, Substance.
- Experience writing scripts/tools in Python, C# or C++. Experience creating tools and assets to support destruction.
- Good understanding of modern lighting and rendering techniques is an asset.
- Experience working on current console platforms and PC.
- Experience with the full development cycle of AAA games is an asset.
- Strong teamwork skills while also retaining the ability to take ownership and work independently.
- Passion for making games look and play great.
Community / Marketing Title: Artiste Technique Senior
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-09 15:04:23.737
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.