Assistant Producer - FIFA Gameplay
위치: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 169874
Position Title: Asst Producer I
Associate Producer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS
FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
The FIFA Gameplay team is looking for a Producer to join an established and diverse team working on some of the most core systems that power the FIFA gameplay experience. Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
If you are a big fan of sport, football and the FIFA game – this is the role of a lifetime.
- Create vision and drive feature development for several gameplay areas (ex. Passing, Shooting, Dribbling, etc.)
- Write clear design documentation and plan execution on features to support overall project strategic goals, gameplay vision and pillars
- Use our proprietary tools to design, prototype and test gameplay mechanics and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to implement game systems and gameplay mechanics.
- Be the spokesperson for your gameplay area, communicate current objectives and development progress of your area within and outside the team
- Actively participate and contribute to various gameplay team meetings, receive and provide relevant, constructive design feedback to other designers and producers
- Prioritize, plan and organize work within your feature area. Deliver content within quality requirements, on schedule, and within technical limitations.
- Understand consumers needs and ensure gameplay elements developed by the team will contribute to the overall player satisfaction and enjoyment
- Foster collaborative spirit within the team and help form a stimulating and fun work environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Producer or Designer working with internal teams within the video game industry and creating top quality games
- Gameplay production experience
- Strong FIFA product knowledge and passion to work on a highly competitive sports franchise. (Please indicate this when you apply).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer - FIFA Gameplay
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 313
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.