위치: Toronto, ON, Canada
Requisition Number: 169852
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
Come join the Design Home team at the forefront of interactive entertainment! Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of one million women each day. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, the CrowdStar studio has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women, but also enriching lives outside of the game.
As a Content Production Manager you will be responsible for driving the day-to-day operations of Design Home’s content creation.
You will report directly to a Senior Manager of Content, manage a team of content producers, coordinate and organize work-flows, manage in-coming requests and generate reports.
The Content team partners with the Art team to produce stunning, innovative and fun experiences for our players. We are looking for a versatile Content Production Manager who has a keen mind for process, an interest in interior design, and thrives in a creatively driven, fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build best in class project management processes within our cross functional teams
- Develop and implement short term strategies to drive key KPIs including revenue and engagement.
- Manage a team of Content Producers and proactively grow them to their full potential.
- Drive communication & visibility on status & dependencies
- Create, maintain and update Content release roadmaps
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and the sharing of best practices.
- Mitigate risks
- Handle strategic release of game content, ensuring all goals and deadlines are met
- Lead troubleshooting when live errors occur; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem and mitigate future incidents.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in project management, production, digital media, mobile apps or similar
- 2+ years in demonstrable people management
- Proven ability to develop strategy that drives key business KPIs
- Interest in interior design and home decor.
- Proficiency in Jira, Trello and other production management tools
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems, Google Apps, spreadsheets
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- BA/BS Degree
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Content
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-16 23:21:29.62
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.