Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition (Respawn)
Multiple Locations: California, United States • Oregon, United States • Washington, United States • Arizona, United States
Requisition Number: 169830
Position Title: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
EA has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Talent Acquisition leader to join our squad. In this important role you will lead a Talent Acquisition team focused primarily on supporting recruitment needs for a portfolio of Studios in North America.
And have we mentioned, how great the Talent Acquisition team is? If you pride yourself on being someone who sets the vision, the strategy, and the road map but also creates a culture where people love and we mean, love, coming to work and making a difference – then this might be the role for you. Our Talent Acquisition team includes veterans who are experts in their field and have earned the respect and the credibility of their clients but are also fun and collaborative. Connect your future to ours!
*Highly preferred location is Chatsworth, CA or Playa Vista, CA with a hybrid working model
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will be the recruitment expert for some of EA’s most important business groups and be a leader across the broader global Recruiting organization. You have experience providing creative ideas in attracting global talent across multiple departments.
What you will do at EA:
- Inspire, develop and engage a distributed, North America-based recruitment team
- Solve complex hiring challenges with a focus on leveraging data as your key driver behind decision-making
- Be a strategic talent advisor to some of our Studios leadership teams, providing insight and direction to ensure we are attracting diverse and qualified candidates to the company
- Drive workforce planning discussions, identify talent trends and develop recruiting strategies to support short-term and long-term hiring plans
- Leverage our University Relations team, Diversity and Inclusion team, and other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to design an innovative approach to recruitment
- Help implement employer branding projects to provide an insight view into what makes EA an amazing company to work for
- Support the diversity and inclusion strategy (inclusive of external projects) to brand EA as an employer that values having a diverse workforce
The next ideal Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition at EA would have experience in the following:
- 5+ years experience of managing a team of recruiters & sourcers, preferably a distributed team
- Ability to effectively navigate a matrixed organization, with strong influencing skills
- Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, and confidence
- A successful track record of developing and executing global talent strategies that solve complex business needs
- Comfort with ambiguity and change because our industry and company are ever evolving
- Ability to set priorities and execute on commitments that are multi-dimensional
- Demonstrated success in productive and collaborative partnerships with client groups, Operations Leaders, People Experience and other partners
And simply put, you have to be the best. You have to be the leader you would want to personally work for. You have to be the recruiter you would personally want to be recruited by. And you have to be the partner to your clients that you would want on your team because you are the expert. And lastly, you have to be passionate about EA, our games and our players!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition (Respawn)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-05 18:05:58.427
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.