Lead UX Experience Researcher
Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 169738
Position Title: User Experience Researcher I
Lead UX Research Lead
At Electronic Arts, we exist to inspire the world to play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
As a Research Lead at EA, you will report to the Director of Experience Design where you'll envision digital and live experiences for players, game creation, recruitment, publishing, and employees.
Note that this is not a game studio design role **
Only applications with a portfolio submission will be considered **
- Connect user research with products related to player, recruiting, employee, and game creation related products being an amplifier for relevant insights by working across the company (Experience Design, Engineering, Product Management and Marketing Insights).
- Be an expert at matching research insights and its delivery mechanisms with the priorities and strategic goals product pillars.
- Work with designers, creating user scenarios, concept sketches, experience storyboards, high fidelity designs, and rapid prototypes.
- Work with product managers, designers, engineers, researchers, marketers, and external partners to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across products and platforms.
- Work behind the scenes to identify and remove potential roadblocks.
- Participate in sharing constructive feedback in design reviews based on your own insight.
- Provide research that directly supports consumer marketing, social marketing and strategy, and audience illumination.
- Experience shaping content for diverse projects.
- Skill at framing problems and scoping research approaches.
- Expert at questionnaire design, survey programming, data analysis, and translating complex questions into efficient and focused inquiries.
- Experience analyzing end-to-end product development from initial product strategy to post-launch iteration.
- Understand modern experience design methodology.
- Experience in Agile Scrum Methodology work processes.
- Familiarity with a variety of product design software, spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and customer research tools.
- Diverse B2B/B2C portfolio (5+ years), spanning both web and mobile, that reflect design excellence.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead UX Experience Researcher
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-02 19:10:10.363
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.