Software Engineer - Game Modes - 12 Month Contract - FIFA
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 169706
Position Title: Software Engineer I
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
Game Modes Engineers work on the game's foundational technology, as well as on the common features that are then used by all of our game teams.
As part of the Game Modes team you will work on the tech, tools and pipelines that form the foundation of our game features - UI framework and components, content and localization pipelines, content creation tools and more. You will also develop the game features that are common across teams, including features such as player customization, team management, settings and accessibility.
- Design and implement features for FIFA's UI framework and components used by all of our game teams
- Build tools and pipelines for art content, soccer data management and localization
- Develop foundational features used by all game teams - player customization, team management, game settings and accessibility features
- Work with Production and Interface Designers, from Game Modes and other game teams, to gather requirements and write technical design specifications
- You will report to the game modes team's manager and work with your peers to develop the FIFA's foundational technology
- Object-oriented programming experience of OO design principles
- 2+ years experience in C++ software development
- Experience in UI technologies (Qt, Unity or Unreal UI frameworks or web front-end development) is very nice to have
- Experience in tool/pipeline development is very nice to have
- Experience in ActionScript is nice to have
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Lua), C# and SQL is nice to have
- Ability to work with existing and unfamiliar code
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer - Game Modes - 12 Month Contract - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-01 23:39:37.777
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。