Quality Designer II
Multiple Locations: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain • Spain
Requisition Number: 169674
Position Title: Quality Designer II
Development Technology and Solutions
Development Technology and Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through technology and data-driven insights they improve quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring creative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
Reporting to a Development Director, as an experienced Quality Designer II, you will lead the QV strategy a product that engages with multiple teams.
In your role, you will focus on providing putting together a test strategy, and a plan for qualitative feedback. The test strategy will be a roadmap to identifying quality issues and bugs as early as possible in the development cycle. You will be the eyes and ears of our players, identifying areas for our potential improvement.
- Design a test strategy for the overall project, defining what needs to be tested and how. This is done by using different information seeking strategies, such as leveraging subject matter experiences, researching multiple informational sources, and relying on your own experience with best practices.
- Review and plans various testing or processes planning activities for a project or service with broad dependencies, risks or complexity based on defined test priorities and strategy
- Review plans of other quality designers and provides applicable feedback, ensuring that test plans are a cohesive whole without gaps or redundancies
- Determine qualitative standards that supports the creation and maintenance of test plan activities throughout project lifecycle
- Review, measure and recommend adjustments or improvements across processes, workflows and applied methodologies
- Take a data-driven approach to planning and prioritizing, basing decisions on patterns, similar cases or unique factors of product or service
- Enhance technological capabilities throughout the entire lifecycle, with a prioritized focus on scalability and sustainability for the project or domain.
- Propose automated reporting solutions towards data analytics and support their adoption within product or franchise
- Bring enhancements to domain practices or designs by integrating industry knowledge and awareness of the state of market/competition, while mindful of other partner functions, implications and interdependencies
- +4 years experience of a production, design, or quality-driven role.
- +2 years experience in a Mentorship/Leadership Role.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games. You will help us make the best games possible and be a part of the exciting creative game process.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-02 13:44:35.787
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.