Quality Designer II
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 169667
Position Title: Quality Designer I
As an experienced Quality Designer II, you will help us lead the QV strategy.
In your role, you will focus on creating a test strategy and plan for qualitative feedback. You will be the eyes and ears of our players, identifying areas for potential improvement.
You will help us enhance the player experience by providing data-driven feedback and present your recommendations to project partners. You are passionate, someone with collaboration. You know when to be persistent to get things moving and comfortable working with others to achieve success.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will help us make the best games possible and be a part of the exciting creative game process.
- Design a test strategy for a large portion of the project, defining what needs to be tested and how. You will use several strategies, such as applying subject matter experience, researching multiple informational sources, and relying on your own experience with best practices.
- You will review and plan multiple testing or process planning activities for a project or service with broad dependencies, risks or complexity based on defined test priorities and strategy
- Review plans of other quality designers and provides feedback, ensuring that test plans are a cohesive whole without gaps or redundancies
- Partner with Development to influence best practices, decisions or immediate change based on researched evidences or trends
- Establish qualitative standards that supports the creation and maintenance of test plan activities throughout project lifecycle
- Review, measure and recommend adjustments or improvements across processes, workflows and applied methodologies
- Take a data-driven approach to planning and prioritizing, basing decisions on patterns, similar cases or unique factors of product or service
- Deep and detailed knowledge of the domain or area, driving the procedures, end-to-end plans and their dependencies throughout the whole product lifecycle
- Propose automated reporting solutions towards data analytics and support their adoption within product or franchise
- Bring enhancements to domain practices or designs by integrating industry knowledge and awareness of the state of market/competition, while mindful of other partner functions effects and interdependencies.
- 4+ years of a production, design, or quality-driven role.
- 2+ years in a Mentorship/Leadership Role.
Please include a resume and cover letter telling us who you are, what inspires you, what you are passionate about, and why we should contact you.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-02 16:36:20.71
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.