Senior QA Game Product Manager
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 169665
Position Title: Senior Quality Designer I
You can help us in drive the next revolution in games.
We are looking for an experienced person who is passionate about driving software and game quality to be a part of our leadership team supporting our Madden products based on our Orlando studio.
You will help us advocate for the highest quality of player experiences to be built by guiding regular player and quality practices. You will report to the Development Director for Madden QA.
- You will work with design and QA leadership to help form the test strategy for the game and ensure that designs follow the product vision.
- You will partner with the Line Producer, then with Designers and User Experience Research teams to set final quality targets
- You will review the entire player experience, both quality and delivery, to ensure that the feature set and corresponding execution creates the best possible product.
- You will help us lead the Quality Design community across the project teams.
- You will review plans of other quality designers and provide relevant feedback, helping us mentor them and ensuring that test plans are a cohesive whole without gaps or redundancies
- Take a data-driven approach to planning and prioritizing test within the product.
- Integrate industry knowledge and awareness of the state of market/competition.
- Share best practices with team and peers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Designer working in medium/large teams within the video game industry.
- 3+ years experience mentoring other designers and providing insightful feedback on design efforts.
- 3+ years experience of console/AAA game development
- 2+ years experience working on designs from initial creation through to implementation.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior QA Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-02 16:36:00.45
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.