Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 169658
Position Title: DD I
Development Technology & Solutions - Quality Verification - Analytics
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through technology, data-driven insights, and practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
Reporting to the Senior Development Director, you will join our growing team leading data experts responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modelling, and analysis. You will partner with Quality Verification and game development teams to determine the reports and insights required to ensure quality games.
- Build and evolve the team;
- Your mission is to foster a creative and supportive team environment
- Align team efforts, address conflicts or bottlenecks and align employee goals with the company strategy
- Lead the team in mobilizing a continuous improvement mindset
- Identify resourcing needs and establish budget for growth with partners
- Manage the project portfolio;
- Establish recurring communication with partners to highlight opportunities and recommendations
- Manage the portfolio budget, determine task dependencies, set the project schedule and assign tasks
- Develop quality controls and departmental standards to ensure process understanding.
- Grow a Data-driven Culture
- Lead the delivery of scalable reports and dashboards, ensuring reliable self-service analytics.
- Partner to delivering training, improve processes and evolve the data maturity of the studio
- Work with your team to experiment and create proof of concepts
- Identify opportunities to automate reporting and tasks to increase capacity for advanced analytics
- 5+ years of experience leading an analytics team
- Bachelor's degree or higher in: Statistics, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience with SQL, Python, R or related statistical tools
- Scrum Master certified, PMO certifications and change leadership training would be beneficial
Community / Marketing Title: Analytics Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-02 12:27:03.75
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.