Korea League Operations
Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 169633
Position Title: Contingent
- Support planning and implementation of e-sports Programs.
- Officiate live competitive gaming events (e.g. EA Champions Cup (EACC))
- Create rule-sets, schedules and plans for competitive events
- Support in managing the relationship with e-sports organizers in Korea
- Partner with development studio for feature development and technical support
- 1~3 years of experience in competitive gaming, esports, marketing, in the video game, experiential marketing or sports industries
- Deep knowledge and passion for EA titles, especially Apex Legends and FIFA Online 4
- Understanding of and experience in esports and/or sports digital content planning, production and broadcast distribution in Asia, specifically in Korea
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills in both Korean and English.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results to a high standard
- Passion for video games and interest in esports and competitive gaming
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to work autonomously
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking
- Ideally an understanding of both the gaming and cultural nuances of China, Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Effective collaboration skills across all levels of an organization
Community / Marketing Title: Korea League Operations
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-03 17:08:43.723
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.