Game Product Manager - Battlefield Mobile!
Location: Pasadena, California, United States
Requisition Number: 169610
Position Title: Game Product Manager
Industrial Toys, creators of Midnight Star and Midnight Star: Renegade, has taken on their next mission of creating the newest FPS title for mobile: Battlefield. Building on hard-won knowledge as an indie studio, we've joined forces with EA to work towards our vision of what it means to be "Mobile To The Core!" If you're interested in creating new experiences to reach mobile players around the world, join up today!
Our team culture is collaborative and we expect everyone to think like game makers, approaching development with a Player First perspective.
As the Product Manager, you will partner with other PMs to re-define the Battlefield experience for a mobile audience. You will help craft the live service strategy that will drive our business success, player health and engagement.
You will work closely with Game Design, Engineering and Product to develop exciting events and merchandise for our players, perform retrospectives, recommend game and product optimization, and contribute to feature development and roadmap prioritization with data-based decision making.
- Define and develop experimentation priorities, goals, and roadmap for the live service Product team
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Design to design, own, and iterate on new events, merchandise, systems, and features for our players
- Develop PRDs for new features, systems, and tools based upon our player and live game needs
- Conduct analyses and product retrospectives to provide key insights into product performance, drive roadmap prioritization, and uncover opportunities for further engagement and monetization
- Be a champion of the Product discipline, goal driven development, and the health of our game
- Previous work experience in live service for free-to-play mobile games (2+ years preferred)
- Ability to create wire-frames, product requirements, and one pagers that clearly connect goals to success metrics
- Ability to make sense of large sets of data and metrics with a focus on data-informed decision making
- A deep understanding of what drives players to engage, spend, and play in the free-to-play mobile landscape
- Nice to have: Interest and/or in-depth knowledge of shooters, battle royale, and competitive multiplayer games
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Able to articulate the “why” instead of just the “how” and “what” to drive team-wide alignment on product vision
- Self starter attitude. Skill in proactively identifying risks and making changes to the plan when necessary with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Experience with Looker, SQL and other data studio tools
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or MS preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Game Product Manager - Battlefield Mobile!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-27 20:46:59.167
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.