Director, Game Product Management-FIFA
複数の場所: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Redwood City, CA, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada • Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • California, USA • Oregon, USA • Washington, USA
Requisition Number: 169607
Position Title: Director, Game Product Management
Senior Manager, Game Product Management - FIFA
Vancouver (Preferred), Toronto
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise.
EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
The Senior Manager of Game Product Management is a pivotal leader within the FIFA team, overseeing one of the industry's biggest annual live services and you’ll be expected to interface directly with other Producers, Game Designers and internal stakeholders to further the growth of FIFA’s live service.
- Manage the team responsible for FIFA’s live service program
- Be accountable for the top-level live service performance, collaborating with studio leaders to track holistic KPIs
- Drive stakeholder engagement across multiple partner groups, reviewing & ideating the opportunities that impact the game and the performance of the live service
- Develop a team of Product Managers creating an environment for them to grow and produce their best work
- Instill the live service strategy for FIFA, developing a path to growth for the product
- Ensure the game meets or exceeds players’ motivations, while maximizing acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Leverage data and insights to identify and inform opportunities that drive continuous product improvement
- 10+ years experience in gaming with at 5+ in a product management / production role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Marketing / Business preferred
- Strong data-driven approach, utilizing key metrics and evidence in decision-making
- Strong deductive reasoning and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to a broad spectrum of audiences
- Highly desirable but not essential: A football fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA and it’s live features
- Designing content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement, and monetization throughout the product life cycle
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics driven analysis and design experimentation
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Game Product Management-FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-28 00:48:56.54
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。