Executive Assistant II
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 169586
Position Title: Executive Assistant II
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
We are EA – one of the world’s largest video games publishers who has been instrumental in shaping the games industry as it stands today! The company is over 39 years old and continues to entertain millions of players all over the world with high quality video games across all platforms – from social, console, mobile and handhelds! You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few.
As EA's first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass- casual gamers worldwide, EA Mobile delivers engaging, accessible, high-quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
The EA Mobile portfolio encompasses some of the most recognizable entertainment brands in the world, including titles such as The Simpsons, Plants vs Zombies, Real Racing, Need for Speed, Fifa Mobile, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, The Sims Mobile, Simcity Buildit, Bejeweled and many more!
The Hyderabad office represents one of EA’s largest development locations with more than 700 passionate personnel involved in mobile game development, testing, production, distribution, and other central functions such as finance, central engineering and more. The game development studio, Slingshot Games, is part of the studios organization that is committed to conceptualizing and developing new games and running live services for some of EA’s top mobile games.
Slingshot Games takes great pride in being one of the critical studios for EA Mobile’s strategy for future growth. With a long track record of running an extremely diverse portfolio of games and live services across multiple genres and players, we are now home to supporting incubation of new game ideas, production of new games, running live services on some of the world’s best games on mobile! What’s even more exciting is the rapidly growing market opportunity in India – games and esports, having a world class game development team, some of the biggest IPs like Fifa, Need for Speed, Apex Legends and the focus to bring these game experiences to India!
Here are the values we truly believe in:
Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
Ownership – Get things done
Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to organize and coordinate our studio administration and office duties. This role demands stellar organization skills, efficiency, and someone who thrives on ensuring our studio operations run smoothly, proactively identifying and addressing challenges and queries to ensure everyone in the studio is highly engaged and productive.
- Overseeing general office operations
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Support contract setups, purchase orders and invoicing related duties
- Support key studio initiatives e.g., culture committees, recruitment drive, branding activities, etc.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage allocated budgets towards office administration, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facilities team, including cleaning, catering, and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g., fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant II
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-10 09:33:33.287
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.