Manager, Talent Acquisition
Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 169583
Position Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition
EA has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Talent Acquisition leader to join our squad. In this important role you will lead a Talent Acquisition team for EA’s Central Technology Organization that fuels the engine that enables EA to make world class games, powers the services and platforms that inspire the world to play, secures information and services that support fair play and customer trust and so much more!
And have we mentioned, how great the Talent Acquisition team is? If you pride yourself on being someone who sets the vision, the strategy, and the road map but also creates a culture where people love and we mean, love, coming to work and making a difference – then this might be the role for you. Our Talent Acquisition team includes veterans who are experts in their field and have earned the respect and the credibility of their clients but are also fun and collaborative. Connect your future to ours!
Reporting to a Director of Talent Acquisition, the Manager, Talent Acquisition will be the recruitment expert for some of EA’s most important business groups, including CTO and will also serve as a leader across the broader global Recruiting organization. You have experience providing creative ideas in attracting global talent across multiple departments.
What you will do at EA:
- Inspire, develop and engage a distributed, North America-based recruitment team
- Be a strategic talent advisor to our technical leadership teams, providing insight and direction to ensure we are attracting diverse and qualified candidates to the company.
- Leverage our University Relations team, Diversity and Inclusion team, and other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to design an innovative approach to recruitment
- Partner with People Experience partners to conduct workforce planning, identify talent trends and develop recruiting strategies to support short-term and long-term hiring plans
- Help implement employer branding projects to provide an insight view into what makes EA an amazing company to work for
- Support the diversity and inclusion strategy (inclusive of external projects) to brand EA as an employer that values having a diverse workforce
The next ideal Manager of Talent Acquisition at EA would have experience in the following:
- Managing a team of distributed recruiters, sourcers and coordinators, focused on technical organizations
- Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence
- A successful track record of developing and executing global talent strategies that solve complex business needs
- Comfort with ambiguity and constant change because our industry and company are ever evolving
- Ability to set priorities and execute on commitments in an environment of constant change
- A productive and collaborative partnership with client groups, People Experience and other partners
And simply put, you have to be the best. You have to be the leader you would want to personally work for. You have to be the recruiter you would personally want to be recruited by. And you have to be the partner to your clients that you would want on your team because you are the expert. And lastly, you have to be passionate about EA, our games and our players!
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-27 15:16:23.457
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.