Associate Visual Effects Artist
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 169546
Position Title: Associate Visual Effects Artist
Assoc. VFX Artist – Madden
Orlando, FL or Remote
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The EA SPORTS ART team is a global community of content creators covering Characters, Environments, Lighting, Project Management, Technical Art, and Visual Effects. Fueled by imagination and a unified passion to grow the love of sports for players worldwide, we push visual boundaries and create leading edge content. Serving our broad portfolio of sports titles, we craft amazing games for hundreds of millions of sports fans worldwide through inspiring visuals and immersive experiences. We are a diverse group that encourages team members to bring their unique perspectives and expertise to the table.
The VFX artists from Create Art; research, conceptualize, and create all manner of VFX from natural atmospheres and sci-fi realism to stylized fun and realms of fantasy.
- Conceptualize and create industry-leading VFX for our games
- Work with Design to understand requirements and create FX for gameplay mechanics
- Create behavior-driven VFX for characters and environments
- Create atmospheric VFX and direct proper placement of assets to enhance living worlds
- Work well with provided feedback
- Simulate physical phenomenon through a variety of animation and simulation techniques
- Inject personality and humor into visual effects through stylization
- 2 years’ experience as a real-time VFX artist on shipped titles or equivalent
- Proficient in using Maya, Photoshop, After Effects, Houdini or equivalent
- Experience with performance requirements and restrictions on console hardware
- Experience creating and editing shaders for VFX
- Experience creating and modifying existing modeling assets for in-game VFX use.
- Experience with scripting languages and shader authoring (HLSL)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with team members.
- Excellent aesthetic sense with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate an ability to document workflows that will be used by our teams.
- Sports knowledge and is a plus, but not a requirement!
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Visual Effects Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-10-25 22:04:11.033
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。