Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 169513
Position Title: Artist 2
CrowdStar is a Glu Mobile studio and now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our experienced teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine to expand our current games and provide more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
CrowdStar is looking for a Senior 3D artist to focus on the look and feel of our new products!
At our CrowdStar studio, we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women, and our goal is to build products which engage, empower and enrich lives. With our two top grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design. Not only are we changing how women game, we're also changing how they discover and shop for everything from clothing to shoes, or furniture to home decor.
CrowdStar prides itself on building products that push the line between App and Game. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating entertainment but also providing real value outside of the game. This studio is now in the early stages of creating its next big hit.
You will work with the Art Director to visualize and bring to life realistic, high-end 3D content for a new CrowdStar product. You have an eye for the elevated, luxury aesthetic and a deep technical knowledge of how to bring that vision to life on a mobile platform. You'll help establish the guidelines, processes, standards and tools required to develop a heavy content pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with a top-notch proficiency in modeling, texturing, lighting and shaders and an established background in technical problem-solving. You will work at our in-house development studio in San Francisco, CA.
You'll most often:
- Establish modeling, lighting, shading and scene creation standards for all 3D content
- Collaborate with the dev team to establish technical processes and solve challenges
- Model, texture, and light assets for prototypes and production
- Use Unity for layout, scene-building, and lighting
- Participate in R&D of new techniques and tools
You'll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- A clear sense of style and polish, and discerning eye for the luxury aesthetic
- 2+ years experience in a senior or lead role building 3D content pipelines for mobile devices
- A versatility of style and an appreciation for art and design outside the world of games
- A passion for experimentation, collaboration and pushing boundaries
And your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited Design or Game Art Program
- 5 years related experience
- Expert knowledge of Unity and implementing 3D assets into game engines
- Expert knowledge with 3D modeling and art software, such as: Maya, 3DS Max, Substance Designer/Painter, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of PBR material workflows
- A history of creative, technical problem-solving
- Experience inspiring, supporting and overseeing a small team
- The ability to collaborate effectively within a fun team
- Please submit your portfolio with your application
Community / Marketing Title: 3D Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-11-10 07:29:04.333
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.