Senior Cloud Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 169497
Position Title: DevOps Engineer III
Title: Senior Cloud Engineer - AWS
Electronic Arts Hyderabad
India Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres. Our team, the IT Player Experience Engineering team goal is to build Web and Mobile applications to improve player experience of millions of players worldwide.
Title: Senior Cloud Engineer
Reports to: Director, Software Development
- You will propose innovative solutions and improve existing systems to increase efficiency of applications
- You will deliver production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools and methodologies • You will build automation tools and components to enhance the installation and provisioning of cloud-based applications in AWS
- You will work with Software Architects, Software Engineers and ensuring products and services are pushed into production in a secure fashion.
- You will Automate the deployment of products and services and monitors to ensure site reliability
- You will be be an escalation point to address issues with outages and proactively monitor applications and services by building creative tools
- Bachelor's in computer science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of overall experience of working as a DevOps/Cloud engineer
- Ability to tackle problems both at the large scale with constant focus on optimization, high availability, and security
- Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical capabilities and a passion for building robust platforms for accelerating delivery to production.
- Experience with building architectures for Microservices and public facing websites 3 or more years of experience all the following technologies:
- AWS: EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, Lambda, CDN, ELB, ALB, Cloud Formation
- CI/CD: Git, Gitlab, Perforce, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Programming: Java/Go/Python
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, Apache, NGINX, JBoss
- Scripting: Shell/ Perl
- Configuration management tools: Chef/Puppet/Ansible /Terraform
- Logging and Monitoring: ELK, Grafana, FluentD
- PBX Solution: 1 year of experience in Serenova/ Amazon connect/Avaya/genesis Certifications
- AWS certified Solution Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Cloud Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-25 16:58:50.057
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。