Location: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 169492
Position Title: Quality Designer I
Title: Quality Designer
Report to: QA Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Test expert for EA China studio in Shanghai. You will have solid experience driving qualities with in-depth understanding of software design and implementation. You will identify quality issues and bugs as early as possible in the development cycle. You will become the voice of quality for the project. Also, we require test strategies and experience which challenge the software to provide a very high level of quality.
- You will partner with development team to build a game quality plan for assigned area throughout the game development cycle to ensure to meet highest quality
- You will need to analyze bugs to accelerate “Bug Flow” between internal and external (including oversea) partners
- You will research defects to provide detailed insight to all partners
- You will provide feedback on features with issues to improve in-game features by using solid data analysis to support the suggested changes
- You will identify opportunities for QA to provide early design feedback alongside defect prevention and defect containment activities
- You will perform a variety of testing types across multiple features - exploratory testing, requirements-based testing, and ad hoc testing and regression testing
- You will analyze potential risks to features and systems and escalate
- You will recognize and prioritize issues in the bug database to expedite bug-fixing efforts
- You will provide feedback on the efficiency of team processes
- Analyzes the data and information to develop theories that can translate into potential experiments relevant to the subject. For example, highlighting player risks and impact on test conditions
- Proposes recommendations to address immediate risks and opportunities based on the data and research performed
- Connects with stakeholders to influence best practices, decisions or immediate change based on researched facts or trends
- Coordinates and adapts test efforts, ensures that these are accordingly with the project's overall priorities and strategy.
- Monitors test activities or processes focus based off the project needs and partner teams with the purpose of adapting the strategy.
- Ensures that quality standards are part of the proposed strategy and drives towards a holistic approach for own domain.
- Defines and contributes to project documentation, such as test, feature, or automation briefs.
- Actively involved in discussions with stakeholders, peers and team to gain a clear overview of prioritizes, existing risks, gaps or changes.
- Recognizes, adapts and monitors changes towards existing priorities and strategy.
- Knowledge of technical writing concepts and experience an asset.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and features and meet responsibilities.
- Experience with Power BI or other similar data analysis tool.
- Experience with express ideas in the form of comprehensive reports, analysis and presentations.
- Experience with QAs' involvement throughout the development cycle.
- Proficiency in read/write English.
- Experience with identify risks and escalate to applicable partners.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, practices and software engineering methodologies and their application to both development and QA.
- Experience with SQL/MySQL or other similar database knowledge.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: 关于 EA 在 Electronic Arts，我们的宗旨是“激励世界，同享乐游”。我们让兼具创意、创新和激情的人才共聚一堂，为世界各地的亿万名玩家创造非凡的全新游戏体验。我们知道我们的长处在于员工的多样性。我们保证员工处于包容的文化之中，为其提供学习和领导的机会，让其从事职业生涯中最有影响力、最有价值的工作。 我们把我们的员工放在首位。我们为员工提供全面的、着重于健康和福祉的福利保障，以满足您的需求，并帮助您平衡您的职业生涯和个人生活。我们提供充满活力和共同协作的工作环境，您可通过我们的员工资源小组进行联系和贡献，享受带薪休假、产假和育儿假来平衡工作与生活，另外还有免费的电子游戏等更多福利！ Electronic Arts 是一个机会平等的雇主。所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 141
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。