Game Designer II (Madden)
Location: Washington, USA
Requisition Number: 169479
Position Title: Game Designer II
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA's Tiburon Studio in Maitland, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
As a Game Designer 2, you will report to a Game Design Lead or Director and work within the design team to deliver features, tuning and balancing, and content creation, also helping guide and improve other designs and designers.
- Reporting into the Senior Game Designer, you will work with design and production leadership to help form the vision for areas of the game, and ensure that designs follow the product vision.
- Design and implement complex systems while also tuning them for specific goals.
- Drive content designs related to your features
- Inspire and motivate the team to achieve high-quality within constraints.
- Create new ideas and take external ideas and goals and work towards those.
- Take a holistic approach to quality and delivery to ensure that the feature set and corresponding execution creates the best possible product.
- High degree of ownership and coordination of cross-team dependencies
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to validate and improve ideas.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Designer working in medium/large teams within the video game industry.
- Proven history of design ownership
- Experience mentoring other designers and providing insightful feedback on design efforts.
- Experience on console / AAA game development.
- Experience working on designs from initial creation through to implementation.
- Progression system experience; character focused a plus
- Understand business models, and how design and the business model work together.
- Understand why an idea will or won't work, and how to design to hit specific goals.
- Bonus: Experience working distributed across multiple time zones
Community / Marketing Title: Game Designer II (Madden)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 35
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。