Director, EA Sports Analytics
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 169474
Position Title: Director, Analytics
The EA Sports team is looking for a Director to lead the Analytics team supporting our Tiburon Studio based in Orlando, FL. In this role, you will lead a team responsible for delivering insights on our Sports titles including EA Sports Madden NFL, PGA Tour, and the newly announced return to College Football. You will report directly to the Sr Director of Analytics for EA Sports and will deliver analysis and strategic direction that will shape the future of the games by enabling our studio partners and executive team to make sound decisions. You should be a sharp, articulate, analytics leader with a passion for developing teams and making an impact.
- You will drive a vision for the Tiburon analytics team and lead this group to deliver insights that will help our teams make games players love
- You will build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders in our development studios, marketing, and Sports Executives teams
- You are a master storyteller, and develop and deliver clear and compelling data-led reports and presentations
- You find new opportunities to use data to improve the player experience, improve the product, drive incremental revenue, and/or reduce costs across the Tiburon games
- You enjoy collaboration and work across the Sports analytics team and Global Analytics group, including Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Consumer Insights, and User Experience Research
- You understand what data drives results and partner with teams to create reports as well as develop tailored dashboards for live service teams as well as executive
- 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably in gaming, banking, consulting, telecom, or retail
- Experience leading a multi-function analytics or data science team across multiple products
- Ability to build healthy, diverse teams and coach analytics talent to develop their skillset
- Experience with SQL: including querying large, complex data sets
- Familiarity with a data visualization software package
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders
- A. or B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and/or Engineering Sciences
Community / Marketing Title: Director, EA Sports Analytics
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-22 23:50:33.833
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.