Senior Experience Designer
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Sacramento, California, United States
Requisition Number: 169464
Position Title: Sr Experience Designer
Capital Games is seeking a talented UX Designer to bring their passion and creativity to life on top grossing mobile games! You’ll partner with all disciplines to craft intricate wireframes and user interfaces that influence every level of the product. You’ll work with other talented UX Designers to pair vision with problem solving, and will develop elegant solutions that support player motivations while reducing friction.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on some of the largest mobile games in the world, then this is the opportunity for you! Come work at an amazing studio and share your talents with the world!
- Collaborate with the UX Team and take features from concept to completion on a large scale project
- Partner with Art, Design, Product Management, and Engineering to define UX goals for new and evolving features
- Independently design and iterate on concepts, wireframes, and prototypes; leverage quantitative and qualitative research along with team feedback to reach the best result
- Effectively relay detailed interaction behaviors across multi-discipline teams and stakeholders
- Document and drive awareness of UX standards, and push to improve UX design workflow processes
- Articulate clear feedback to other members of the Experience Design team on wireframes and opportunities for aesthetic improvement
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility and usability
- 5+ years of experience (or equivalent) in interaction design, game design, product design, or related field
- A portfolio of delivered projects, games, and other digital experiences
- Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
- The ability to translate qualitative and quantitative player data into design solutions and design strategy
- Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flinto, Sketch, Miro, etc.
- Comfortable with technical implementation; using game editors, scripting languages and tools
- Strong familiarity with Unity–able to create prefabs and manage assets
- Experience working in F2P
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Experience Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-22 22:25:53.32
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.