Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 169462
Position Title: Associate Marketing Producer
Reporting to the Senior Producer and working within the FIFA global production team at EA Vancouver - The Design Production Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a team of producers tasked with delivering high quality design assets as part of a global marketing campaign. You will undertake daily tasks such as tracking resources, updating asset tracking software, upkeeping FIFA asset libraries and organizing meetings designed to keep production on track. You will also be POC for us to receive and distribute asks that come from other areas of the business.
- Work with us on the internal FIFA production team which is responsible for videos, stills and art for use as part of the FIFA Global Marketing Campaign
- Maintain design assets in the FIFA Asset Library, providing a clear and organized delivery of design assets to CFX Partners
- Update production tracking software to support producers in keeping projects on track and to help designers focus on tasks that they are assigned.
- Chase briefs and master asset deliverables where needed
- Book in approval meetings with producers and CFX partners
- Collaborate with the FIFA franchise production coordinator to ensure that video and design content is produced in close partnership
- Attend production meetings with partners to gather and distill information, track timelines and actioning feedback and ensure production needs are met
- Provide support for Producers including scheduling, travel and expenses.
- You have 3+ years of experience in production coordination
- You have a background in design (i.e. digital, print, typography, layout)
- You have knowledge of Paid Media, Social, Email, and POS
- You have experience with adaptation/localization processes
- You understand the internal creative/production approach and external agency model
- You are a project manager with knowledge of the best project management tools
- You have an interest and passion for design!
Community / Marketing Title: Production Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-27 14:59:04.587
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。