Generalist/Tools Software Engineer - Sports Tech
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 169425
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Our Character Animation Research Team (A-Team) is a small team based in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. We are devoted to advancing the field of Character Animation and AI, to help bring characters to life. Our technology is shared across multiple games in EA including FIFA, Madden, NHL, NBA, Battlefront and Anthem. We are looking for a passionate engineer to join our team to push the boundaries of animation quality.
● Develop high quality animation tools and runtime technologies
● Work closely with animators and engineers to develop user-friendly, snappy and efficient UI masterpieces
● Support and improve existing animation systems and tools
● Write infrastructure and tools so our Machine Learning models can be deployed to our content creators seamlessly
● Follow engineering best practices as defined by the team
Required Technical Skills & Qualifications:
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
● Proficiency with C#, C++
● Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer's code competently
● Ability to analyze and improve workflow to enhance group productivity.
● Knowledge of good software engineering practices
● Experience with Visual Studio and deep knowledge of the debugging tools.
● Experience with source control systems.
● Strong technical communication and collaboration skills
Desirable Skills and Expertise:
● Proficiency with WPF
● Solid knowledge of Linear Algebra, Statistics and Calculus
● Previous experience in tool development
Community / Marketing Title: Generalist/Tools Software Engineer - Sports Tech
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-26 16:52:29.82
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.