Manager, Competitive Gaming Marketing, EA SPORTS Madden NFL
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 169394
Position Title: Senior Marketing Specialist I
Manager, Competitive Gaming Marketing, EA SPORTS Madden NFL
Lead and execute marketing activation for EA SPORTS Madden NFL Competitive Gaming as we strive to wow players and partners with captivating communications which change ‘if’ and ‘when’ to ‘yes’, ‘now’ and ‘check this out’. Partner with multiple teams and business units and identify innovative ways to drive live viewership, expose competitive play to a broader audience, and fuel the strength of the EA SPORTS and Madden brands and live services.
- Build and align the Madden NFL competitive campaign against key business goals, strategies and executions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure execution, measurement and optimization of campaign goals and objectives, relative to Competitive Gaming goals and Marcom best practices.
- Work directly with business leaders, marketing partners, and other functional leaders to define, execute and measure multi-channel communications programs, including the Madden NFL Marketing Activation Director & the Madden NFL Commissioner.
- Lead the delivery and presentation of cross functional marketing programs to Competitive Gaming leadership, Marcom leadership, and channel teams.
- Partner with Competitive Gaming Readiness team for the efficient and cohesive tracking of program deliverables across FIFA events and milestones.
- Ensure delivery of a consistent and compelling narrative at the franchise and corporate levels to drive FIFA competitive success via long-term communications frameworks.
- Drive partnership and alignment with key external stakeholders within the Madden NFL competitive ecosystem, including licensors, third-party event operators, vendors, club partners, esports teams, top competitors, and more.
- Liaise with Corporate Communications global leads on issues and cross-company communications needs when applicable.
- Report to Competitive Gaming Marketing Director with dotted line accountability to the Madden NFL Marketing Activation Director to ensure calibrated player facing communications.
- Accountability: Prepare a road map for competitive success, ensure all are clear, and take action to keep progress on track. Assume responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context. Actively seek to become comfortable in new environments or roles.
- Collaborative Leadership: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Communication: Craft coherent, consistent and compelling multi-channel marketing experiences. Share ideas with stakeholders and cross-functional teams and listen openly.
- Innovation: Create solutions to challenges and positively question current thinking. Leverage logic and rationale to influence. Recognize and build on the ideas of others.
- Decision-making: Establish criteria. Seek relevant information to aid understanding. Identify correlation. Determine causation. Arbitrate with balanced, compelling resolutions.
- Influence: Build relationships with multiple business units and leadership teams to establish purpose, strategy, roadmap and narrative to ensure appropriate prioritization.
- Seasoned esports marketer with experience leading global e-sports marketing activation.
- Passion for NFL and Madden.
- Excels at working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency.
- Ability to galvanize and influence teams and stakeholders across disciplines, at all levels.
- Ability to create successful marketing outcomes related to business goals and strategies.
- Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Competitive Gaming Marketing, EA SPORTS Madden NFL
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-20 21:34:07.707
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.