Experience Designer - Visual Design
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 169378
Position Title: Experience Designer I
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
- Work side by side with the design team to design, work on visual design plans
- Develop visual targets for features and build pixel perfect final design(s) in the product
- Work with UX designers and Technical Artists to develop simple and clear solutions for complex features
- Work with the Product/Game Designer(s) to understand their goals and vision for a feature and support them from a visual design point of view
- Be a product knowledge expert in your area and ensure the features you designed are functioning as expected
- Support engineering teams during the implementation phase
- An excellent digital graphic design skillset which includes screen layout, typography, color, illustration, and iconography.
- Experience on delivering great design solutions to multiple platforms (web, console, mobile, etc.)
- Conviction to sell your ideas, prototype quickly, and refine feedback
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite and other visual design tools
- You're a passionate and creative professional interested in sport.
- You are an advocate for user centered design processes (player first)
- You can present/advocate for/defend design decisions in group meetings with a diverse team
- You stay up-to-date with the latest design trends
- You succeed in a team-oriented, product-focused environment. You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts
- You have experience building and shipping digital products
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with Flash, After Effects, and how they will be used to bring your beautiful designs to game
- Familiarity developing prototypes to validate design decisions
- Familiarity with user testing, user research, personas.
- Working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, console platforms, and other technologies as they pertain to visual design
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Designer - Visual Design
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-20 20:34:22.927
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.