UI Artist - FIFA Tempororay
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 169309
Position Title: Artist
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA Mobile is dedicated to creating high-quality mobile games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including FIFA Mobile and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Adrenaline is the newly formed EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and worldwide live operations of FIFA Mobile. The Adrenaline team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by millions of gamers around the world. Adrenaline is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Do you love sports and wish you had the opportunity to make sports games on mobile look great for everyone to experience? We are looking for a Live Content Artist to join an established team of FIFA mobile. This candidate will work directly with artists, game designers, and engineers to translate high-level product requirements into beautiful visual designs.
- Work independently and collaboratively with team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets
- Creation of/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on various mobile platforms.
- Create static and animated 2D art assets from full-screen layouts to icons.
- Understanding and interpreting brand-related feedback, while documenting and learning from it.
- Accurately estimate work while making smart trades between quality and pace.
- Understand how the EA audience interacts with its games/services and make use of this knowledge in the development of exceptional art content.
- Artists will often be paired with more senior or junior artists and must therefore be able to give, as well as take art direction.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high quality and competitive.
- Professional experience with Adobe Products with a strong understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to animate UI elements and art assets in Adobe AfterEffects
- Some Unity knowledge for animation and particle systems
- Some ability to model in 3D, and understand the concept of textures, particles, and shaders
- Excellent conceptual, illustration, and graphic design skills (icon creation and layout skills)
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to effectively analyze project requirements
- Technical aptitude and a cooperative/collaborative approach to teamwork
- Able to meet deadlines and work in an iterative and Agile production process
- Ability to take and apply constructive criticism
- Game production experience on Social and Mobile platforms
- Strong learning and communication ability
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, console platforms, and other technologies as they pertain to visual design.
- Comfortable learning proprietary tools to build the game software.
Community / Marketing Title: UI Artist - FIFA Tempororay
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-18 23:37:01.327
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。