Brand Designer (12 Months)
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 169297
Position Title: Contingent
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; create multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide.
EA's Brand Design Team's mission is to ignite the imaginations of players through global design, strategy, and craftsmanship. We are a diverse creative team responsible for implementing and driving the brand identity in efficient and fresh ways.
As a Brand Designer you will report to the Design Director or Associate Creative Director and be a part of the hands-on development of visual brand identities, design systems, and digital /print channel projects to support the Electronic Arts brand mission.
- Maintain corporate brand style guidelines, brand applications, and assist with ad-hoc and daily design projects.
- Contribute on the production of all brand related initiative across both employee and player facing touch points such as campaigns, environmental design, social media, brand swag and more!
- Ensure that creative complies with brand, platform, and industry-standard specs with a focus on digital spaces
- Interpret creative feedback and data into iterative design. A multi-revision process is often part of our work.
- Align the campaign narratives into every consumer touchpoint.
- 3+ years of design experience
- Knowledge of a variety of different design channels (i.e. digital, print, environmental channels, typography, layout)
- You can develop ideas from concept to completion and are excited about learning
- You can prioritize tasks on the go and take feedback well from your team members
- Experience with Adobe programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You have a passion for design and games!
Community / Marketing Title: Brand Designer (12 Months)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-10-18 16:51:27.22
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。